Ratings for Dr. James Korponay

All I can say is that he couldn't of been more professional and knowledgable.i was soo happy to meet someone of his expertise. I went to him before I went through surgery with another Podiatrist and I am so glad that I went to him instead of going through the surgery with the other Dr. For Dr. Harponay it is quite evident that he is. Not in it to try and get the most out of our Insurance . he is strictly about how he can truly help his patients and for that I am happy to have met him, he will be my foot Dr, and surgeon from now on!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Great doctor. Very caring, very professional. I don't see how anyone could say otherwise. I got my bunion surgery done by him and he did an amazing job and even called days later to see how i was feeling. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Horrible doctor. Uncaring. Unprofessional. Gave less than 5 minutes of time. Made poor orthotics that cause me terrible pain when I walk. Recommended the wrong shoes that also hurt my legs, thighs, etc. Would not recommend to anyone. Rude on the phone, and mean.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

I found him to be indifferent and not helpful at all. He did not even examine my foot. He just looked at it and said, oh, well you have to heal and I had to a pay a co-payment for that. Unbelievable! Therefore, I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Dr. James Korponay's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)