Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Sharp

Dr. Sharp is a great dentist, with a very professional staff. They go out of their way to make everything right. The best dentist in McKinney,tx

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff. Very professional and very friendly. I'm so glad that I found him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I am a registered dental hygienist myself. I know a good office when I find one. Jenni the hygienist did a fabulous cleaning. Everyone is friendly. Very clean and welcoming atmosphere. I am happy to have found this office under my insurance.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Sharp is by far our favorite dentist in town. He and his staff are very professional and they treat you like one of the family. Two different hygienist cleaned my wife and I's teeth better than we have even got them cleaned before...and without all the pain. Then Dr.sharp took over and took care of all our needs. The problems we had to come back for were all scheduled in a very timely manner. I sent 3 family members to him and they all love it there. I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Sharp for over two years now, and couldn't be happier with him or his staff! He is very knowledgeable, and also really great with my young kids (3 and 5). Also really appreciate the fact that I don't get the crazy amount of pressure to do procedures I don't seem to need, i.e., whitening or veneers, unlike my previous McKinnney dentist (which is why I left). His staff is really professional! Great office!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I went to this doctor in early February with complaints of teeth hurting and he told me after the Xray that there was nothing wrong with my teeth. He then proceeded to fill the ridge line on my wisdom tooth. Two weeks later I called his office with a severe infection and the office staff told me to go to an oral surgeon and get the tooth pulled out. Because of an infection in the tooth and then the bone, I lost two teeth and had to have a root canal in #14, all of these teeth were together and Dr. Sharp did not diagnose or follow up when I called in with the severe infection for an appointment. I will never return to this dentist again.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I was impressed with Dr. Sharp as well as the office staff. They took the time to explain everything to me in plain English, without talking down to me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010