Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Ritchie

Dr. Ritchie is an excellent cardiologist. Dr. Ritchie gives you all the time you need and spends time making sure that you understand. Dr. Ritchie will even draw pictures to help explain. Dr. Ritchie performed my cardiac cath prior to maze surgery. I would trust him with my life. He is a top notch cardiologist and because of his excellent work, he has many patients that travel many miles to see him. Dr. Ritchie is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Ritchie is simply the best. Very busy but makes you feel like you are the only patient he has that day. Very knowledgable and the best nursing team in the hospital

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

He is a honest and knowledgeable doctor that provides you with straight answers. He has saved the lives of both of my parents and has been working with me to avoid their heart history. I give this doctor and gentleman my highest rating and wouldn't trust my heart health to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Excellent in all areas. Would highly recommend him to anyone that has a heart condition.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Dr. Michael E. Ritchie's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Bcbs Massachusetts