Ratings for Dr. Aslam Khan

Awesome doctor. Best treatment ever. Kind friendly and compassionate. Would highly recommend to all. Thanx doc Iqbal Mamdoo (South Africa +27729672498)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr Khan is a phenomenal doctor and because of his invention has removed all the incredible pain I was in and replaced it with mobility and a pain free body! I was in a wheelchair and now I can walk and enjoy life again! He has given me back my life and I am so very grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Was very disappointed that the results seen were nothing i comparison as to what I was told I would receive. With so many staff changes it makes me wonder about the "Doctor" himself. Did they know something or was he the issue. I was advised by other peers of his that with all of the treatments that I received and my condition, that I should have felt better.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Though not the greatest of places, and over the last three years have seen staff shifts, the treatments are true to their word- effective. KKT (and this sounds like a bad ad, but really) has helped me so much. Studying and working in job, it's hard to think about and deal with pain in my back/ spine. When I was refereed I really didn't believe in the office and what they were saying- but now I can only say to all perspective lookers- give it one try at least!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Great knowledgable and friendly doctor. He has helped alleviate decades of recurring pain in a few months.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Completely healed my lower back vertebrae. I have never experienced such pain and lack of mobility. Was back on the golf course in 5 months...No recurrence. Thank you - I am so grateful for you healing gifts.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Excellent chiropractor. He helped me when I had a herniated disc and sciatica in 2009 and in 2012. He helped me to avoid surgery. Totally recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have had "dependable" chronic back and neck pain for 30 years, including a sore middle back and rib cage, mild neck pain, and sore knees (from hips misaligned... as reported by other chiropractors). Recently had a herniated disc due to degeneration. If somebody had told me that the treatment was vibrations and sound waves BEFORE I went, I may not have gone. But after only 7 treatments, I am already on a low-visit maintenance plan, and my tight chest, headache and low back pain are gone or reduced by 99%. Their waiting room chairs look brand new because nobody has to sit in them! I usually rate excellent as "4", and never a "5" which is exceptional, but this is indeed exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

My father was in severe pain after being rear-ended in two separate motor vehicle accidents. We had always heard of Dr. Khan's treatment but never had any first hand experience. However, my father followed the normal guidelines given by our family doctor which included high doses of pain killers with multiple side effects and possible surgery. After realizing that all of the treatments so far were not working for him he tried KKT treatment. After a few treatments my father was able to walk without complaining about his back pain. Now my father is fine. Thanks Dr. Aslam

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Aslam has truly been blessed by Allah with a cure for back pain. No back cracking, straight to the point and effective

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012