Ratings for Dr. Chawki Harfouch

Shows interest and is thorough in he's approach. Very great fun to have him treating my Father at Hemet Valley.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Harfouch is very serious about his job. His patient's are his top priority. I worked in a clinic where he worked at a few years ago. He no longer works there but I can still remember what a good doctor he was and how his patient's really liked him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The only doctor thats taken my dads problems seriously. The other doctors said hes old what are you going to do. Its to the point now that my dad could lose 1 foot for sure! But dr. Harfouch is woeking with us to try to save it. Good caring and listens to patients concerns.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I love Dr. Harfouch. He has treated me since March 2010, and has been an extremely caring doctor. Very good listener and communicator. As my primary physician I highly recommend him to all of my friends when they are talking about changing their doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

He helped the ER doctor when I was brought in by ambulance. I don't think I would have survived without his knowledge and assistance. He was not only knowlegeable but compassionate and caring towards me and my family. He listens to patients and the family before he makes a critical decision as to treatment. I was given choices and kept in the loop the entire time I was in the ICU. I will be forever grateful to this doctor for coming to the ER when my life was on the line.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010