You may also like

You don't WANT to hear Want I Think of "damant." Let's just say that last time I say damant (on a Wide Screen TV) , the student he was Training was ready to R/X me a "Respirator" when I don't THINK I need an "Inhaler.," and Scared the **** Out Of Me .If it wasn't for a Nurse near-by., I would've walked out there and Then but she talked me out of it. I have YET to meet his Staff, But I'm SURE that they are Wonderful People just doing their job..........., however, I don't "Appreciate" getting a Notice in the Mail saying that I have an Appointment in 2 wks and excepted to be "Johnny- on- the- Spot" when the Doctors Have taken my Drivers away (and rightfully so) Make Hotel arrangements , and endure a Bus Trip as I my many "epileptic attacks." Since Other Doctors have Taken my Drivers away, I have be Kicked off a Bus, Plane, Train, Kicked out of a Truck, Backed over a Car with a D10 Dozer and not to mention the times I been Run Over!! If he's too Busy to Make a Trip and SEE his Patients (as other doctors do., After all , you have to spend Money to make Money) then he .., Never Mind, I Won't say it.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Easy to talk to. Shows he's interested in your condition as well as your thoughts and opinions. Always willing to look into further treatments or suggestions. So glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Damant was very thorough, humble and treated me very well. I am pleased to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

One important aspect of beside manners is listening to the patient, which this physician does.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Damant treated me with great respect and integrity. He has a great knowledge and is able to utilize it. Excellant

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

A humble superstar. Knows his stuff but communicates it to the patient so they can easily understand.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Damant is through, highly knowledgeable and practical specialist that takes a holistic approach to diagnostics and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

He is a wonderful, compassionate and caring man. He is very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor to boot. I actually enjoy going to appointments with him. He cares about how I am doing, and always asks about the whole family. I absolutely love this man!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Dr. Ron Damant's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "You don't WANT to hear Want I Think of "damant." Let's just say that last time I say damant (on a Wide Screen TV) , the student he was Training was ready to R/X..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Easy to talk to. Shows he's interested in your condition as well as your thoughts and opinions. Always willing to look into further treatments or suggestions. S..."

August 9, 2015