Ratings for Dr. CW Frankish

Very good doctor. He find what was my problem very quickly after consulting so many other specialist he was the only once that confirme to me my condition and treated me for it.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Frankish is great! The referral wait time was reasonable, appointments are always on time, and he spent quite a bit of time explaining my son's condition to me. He sent a copy of his report to my son's pediatrician and also sent me a copy. He was very thorough. His nurse (who administered the allergy testing) was also great and administered the pricks as quickly and painlessly as possible.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Frankish was the first doctor to get to the root of my serious allergies. He helped me modify my diet and gave me a treatment plan that brought my symptoms down by 90%. He respected my wishes not to use regular antihistamines that just made me sleepy and worked with my long list of food allergies. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Staff are very pleasant and helpful. Allergies are difficult to sometimes to get completely under control, which is the case with myself. Dr. Frankish has monitored me closely to try to resolve my ongoing issues with allergy reactions (severe itchy eyes/ears,/throat and stuffy blocked nose). As for my anaphylaxis - the cause is still a mystery but I have been advised how to treat (then get to hospital), if I go into Anaphylactic shock (which I have 5 x in one year - 2016) Dr Frankish is very attentive and I would highly recommend this "team".

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Very knowledgeable, thorough and pleasant while we attempt to find the cause of idiopathic anaphylaxis.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Was very pleased with my initial appointment for allergy testing

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Frankish is really a great doctor! Both my son and myself have severe allergy. After the treatment by Dr. Frankish for years, both of us have the significantly improvment on allergy. Dr. Frankish is extremely nice and patient person, especially to the child. His injection nurses are very nice ladys as well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My previous allergist had absolutely no bedside manner. Talked at me not to me. I like Dr, Frankish very much and he is interested in my health and eager to help me with it.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Awesome research knowledge and creative thinking. Awesome staff. Ethical. Good job.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

The best allergist I have ever had- extensive knowledge, professionalism and compassion

Submitted August 4, 2015