Ratings for Dr. CW Frankish

Very knowledgeable, thorough and pleasant while we attempt to find the cause of idiopathic anaphylaxis.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Was very pleased with my initial appointment for allergy testing

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Frankish is really a great doctor! Both my son and myself have severe allergy. After the treatment by Dr. Frankish for years, both of us have the significantly improvment on allergy. Dr. Frankish is extremely nice and patient person, especially to the child. His injection nurses are very nice ladys as well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My previous allergist had absolutely no bedside manner. Talked at me not to me. I like Dr, Frankish very much and he is interested in my health and eager to help me with it.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Awesome research knowledge and creative thinking. Awesome staff. Ethical. Good job.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

The best allergist I have ever had- extensive knowledge, professionalism and compassion

Submitted August 4, 2015

I have been going to Dr, Frankish for years now. I cannot find one negative thing to say, only positive. His staff are awesome, he is an amazing Doctor and the office is always clean and neat.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Frankish for any and all allergy issues, problems and questions. Because of Dr. Frankish, my allergies and my asthma improved. I had been previously diagnosed as allergic with severe asthma. I have made changes following his recommendations and teachings. Dr. Frankish has made huge positive changes to my outlook and my way of living

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Knowledgeable doctor and serious researcher. Longstanding patient who appreciated the staff and this doctor's approach to care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Frankish since 1989. He is the best doctor/allergist I have ever had. He is knowledgeable, up-to-date AND pleasant and courteous (unlike many specialists with no bedside manner). My former allergist retired in the late 80s, and my mother and I were referred to Dr. Frankish. We have both been impressed with him over all these years. He is truly one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Also, he has the most legible and neat penmanship of any doctor (unbelievable). Prescriptions are always very clear and the pharmacy never has to double-check information due to poor penmanship. I am so surprised to read some of the negative reviews about this doctor. He doesn't deserve them! My son had seen another allergist for food allergies, as our family doctor had referred him, but I changed to Dr. Frankish. I now also take my daughter to see him. As for his staff, I have never had any problems with any of them. They are pleasant, helpful, and patient with children. Also, if you approach people positively, they respond positively. Maybe some of the negative reviews are due to difficult patients who are unpleasant to begin with. What do you expect if you get impatient, are easily annoyed, and overall just not pleasant?

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015