Ratings for Dr. Kathleen A. Hughes-Kuda

Dr. kuda is not always on time but it is worth waiting for. I’ve been seeing her for about three years. She is very smart and gives me options for my treatment so I don’t feel I’m stuck and have to do one thing. She helps me weigh my options to decide which course of treatment is best for me at that time. She definitely knows what she’s doing when it comes to treating me but is not arrogant or pompous about her Knowledge in her field. Though she could be since she went to college for about twelve years(not because she had to). Dr. kuda is a Board-certified General Psychiatrist, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, and Forensic Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Dr. Kathleen A. Hughes-Kuda's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://kathleenhughes-kuda.com/" to "https://www.co.jackson.or.us/". Postal Code has been updated from "97526" to "97504". Address has been updated from "None" to "1005 East Main Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15417748201".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Kathleen" to "Kathleen A."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Medford" to "Grants Pass"

September 29, 2013
  • Last Name changed from "Kuda" to "Hughes-Kuda"

September 29, 2013