Ratings for Dr. Rob Meloff

Yesterday, I bit into a granola bar and chipped off part of my tooth. With short notice, the gal at reception was able to fit me in the next day, and have it repaired by Dr Meloff. It was quick and painless! My tooth feels great. He has been my dentist for over 20 years, and I would definitely recommend him! He is really nice, and so is everyone else in his office!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Very gentle, this is from a guy who was very scared before .. thanks Dr Meloff

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Over the years Rob has had to do a great deal of work on me from fillings to crowns and the quality of the work has always been top notch. He takes the time to explain all of the procedures and why it needs to be done. And his staff has always been friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend their office.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Three fillings and a crown done by Dr. Meloff. Three fillings and the crown all snagged with dental floss. The roughness caused food to always be trapped. I had to have them all fixed by another dentist. Super nice guy but I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Great dentist. Staff are friendly and caring. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I've been one of Dr. Meloff's patients for nearly 10 years. I had gone to several dentists before him but will not go anywhere else now. He takes the time to explain any work I've needed and always presents the options to me allowing me to make the right decision for me. There are no "pressure sales" that go on in other dental offices. Rob and his staff are compassionate and caring. They are nearly always on time, a miracle at a doctor or dentist's office. There are lots of pictures in his office of dental missions he has gone on to South America. So not only a great dentist but charitable as well. Highly recommend Dr. Meloff

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Every single thing from crowns to veneers he did, ended up having to pay to have redone properly elsewhere, including work that we found out he did that was in incomplete or unnecessary. Would not recommend if he was free.

Submitted June 13, 2014

Professional, kind, attentive & great work. He's been serving my family for over 20 years...couldn't ask for better!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Meloff is a fantastic, caring, and personable dentist. He's been my dentist since moving to Calgary 7 years ago and he's been fantastic. He's been very attentive and very professional. His support staff, Michelle and Le-anne are wonderful. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Both Dr. Meloff and his staff are tops. Delightful and extremely professional and pleasant. Have never been uncomfortable and I never get anxiety or loose any sleep prior to my appointment. As well should Dr. Meloff decide that other services or referrals for additional patient care or a specialty oral work to be done. His associates are of the same professional quality level as Dr. Meloff. Totally feel I am in good hands in regards to Dr. Meloff and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013