Dr. Chad Wilson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chad Wilson

Chad and his team have worked on my severe case of Shingles for over a year and a half and with their help I now have 80 % use of my arm and hand back Top of the chart in their approach and therapy in my recovery

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Chad for years with only the best experiences. He has helped with everything from orthotics to TMJ issues. It is great that he works with the family doctor, the physio and the RMT to fix issues.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have found Chad to be amazing.He just finds the problem and fixes it. He helped me out of a chronic neck pain situation 3 or 4 years ago, now I go and see him whenever I get into trouble with pain. Not pushy with appointments. He is qualified and expereinced in Chiro and ART. He is also a pleasure to visit - always cheerful and on time!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

My family doctor sent me to see Chad (Dr. Wilson) for my sciatica. I had tried physiotherapy and massage therapy already, neither of which made much difference. Chad fixed the problem in five treatments and gave me some exercises to prevent it from returning. I now recommend Chad to all my friends and family who are complaining of injuries.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Chad was able to help me with my shoulder where others were unable to. He explained very clearly what was wrong, fixed it, and did it in a very friendly yet professional manner. Very pleased!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010