Ratings for Dr. L Bhagaloo

You seem to have 3 separate ratings for the same doctor. There is only ONE MD with this name in Regina. He pops up at different clinics and I have wondered WHY this is occurring.Is there something that the patients should know about him? I had a physical that took all of five minutes.I am a Senior. Was that a factor? Anyhow, I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I at first liked this dr thought he was the best until he moved without telling, tracked him down and that is where it all went down hill we were 4 minutes late stood in line for ten more minutes then refused to see us because we were late. Then asked a question because couldn't come in about my sons medication after a week of back and forth phone calls he tells me he can't give advice over the phone and I have to come see him. I am so done with this dr!!!! Plus he never works

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

At firzt he seemed like a good doctor but then he became less interested in patient care and seemed more interested in getting you in and out of his room. He NEVER give you an exam (even for a expensive physical. Takes a lot of time off and you cant see another doctor at the practice and have to go to a walk-in. He has now moved his practice to the Cornwall Centre and no one let us know. I have heard that he is moving to Vancouver...

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I have always had good experiences with this doctor. He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. He has always diagnosed my problems accurately.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I initially went to this doctor because he was a young guy who I thought would be informed on the latest medical issues and procedures. However, the only thing he cares about is sports medicine. If you do not have a sports related injury he completely dismisses you. He has a very nonchalant attitude and if you are really sick, he only makes you feel worse with his inability to have genuine concern. While he thinks he knows about sports medicine I highly disagree. I had a serious ankel injury that he did nothing about and referred me to accupuncture, which made it worse. If I were you, I would stay far far away from this incapable doctor!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I see this doctor at Allied Health Centre. The office staff is not very organized. Twice I have scheduled appointments and have been annoyed with the results. Once I showed up to have them tell me that I didn't have an appointment, and another time I was scheduled with another doctor without being notified. Dr Bhagaloo is a young doctor and a nice enough guy, but he often comes across as disinterested in what you are saying. Also, I don't know how much confidence I have in his diagnostic skills. I had visited re: lower back pain which I told him didn't feel like muscle pain and asked if it could be my kidneys or something else. He insisted it was muscle pain and referred me to a massage therapist. Two weeks later I ended up getting emergency gallbladder surgery. For a younger person like myself, who doesn't need too much medical attention, he is a fine doctor. For complicated patients, I would recommend a more experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Rarely available. Very hard to get an appointment. Answer from staff is go to a walk in. Nice person but rushes you. I could recommend as a doctor but would not recommend because it is so hard to see him and you end up in a walk in clinic anyway :(

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010