Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Beebe

I check with 2 licensing boards. Dr. Beebe is board certified in Anesthesia and hold another certification in Pain Management. He is only one of about 1,500 physicians who is fellowship trained in Pain and hold dual board certifications. Perhaps your insurance company is mistaken.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr Beebe is not real pain doctor. He failed his board certification so he is not real pain doctor. I learned this when my insurance asked about my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

I have the exact same problem with the staff as the other rater just mentioned. They are the most incompetent bunch of kids I have ever seen. They tell me my co pay for the next visit and I bring it in and when I come in they say I owe an amount twice as much. They never get it correct. I am ready to call it quits with the staff but with Dr. Beebe I really hate to leave. He is a real nice guy and hate to see him work with such a crew. I bet he hates it himself. Oh well, a staff can make or break you.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Terrible staff in Sarasota office. too many bad experiences with staff to count. If he had better staffing and a back up doctor for emergencies I would have NOT SWITCHED DOCTORS!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Rude staff. Jennifer scheduling in Venice was extremely impatient and unprofessional. Experienced patient and this was not an isolated event. Dr Bebbe himself is a fabulous physician and if you have a high tolerance for demeaning ill trained people skills of administrative staff, then Dr Bebbe is worth seeing as he is pleasant, patient, highly qualified but is unresponsive and appears powerless to address or resolve complaints about the front desk staff and rude staff in the administrative area, especially trying to communicate important messages about health issues with Dr. Bebbe needing his staff to do so and it is a major battle from my experience from other medical offices who have successfully hired staff and trained them to remember who pays their salaries and are pleasant and helpful. I am now considering find a new physician because of his staff and have been with Dr Beebe more than 5 years and I like him a lot and is highly competent.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

$20 Co-Pay (Medicare). Dr. Beebe and Mary are just wonderful, couldn't ask for better, more compassionate doctors.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Probably the best doctor I have ever seen; a great, caring person and totally professional at the same time. He helps you in any way he can.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Not a good doctor...A great DOCTOR !!!! Caring, listens, takes the time you need to communicate, knowledgeable and understanding. BE On TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Excellent doctor. Truly knowledgeable & extremely helpful in trying to resolve my chronic pain issues. Excellent bedside manner, never rushes you in the exam room & truly cares about your medical & mental well-being in regards as to how I am dealing with my personal pain issues. I was extremely impressed with him and delighted that he joined Dr. Brian James's practice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Dr. Paul E. Beebe's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Multiplan