Ratings for Dr. Heidi Kunze

Best dentist I have ever had! All the staff are wonderful and helpful and customer service is #1! Recommend to all my friends!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

"My wife and I have be patients at The Firehall Dentist since 1996. Their attention to your whole health and attention to detail is truly amazing. Stephen and Heidi take the time to get to know you, they are very personable and unlike some dentists that we've gone to in the now distant past, don't try to up-sell you on procedures. They do amazing work, and in the case of an emergency are always there for you. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist in the Waterdown, North Hamilton area. Try them and you will be a patient for life."

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

My experience at Dr.Kunze's dental office in Waterdown has always been pleasant and positive. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Kunze is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. She has been accommodating of my specific needs and I appreciate that she is respectful of my time by keeping on schedule. Her kind and caring disposition is always comforting and she is easy to talk to. She answers my questions and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. All the staff are very approachable and kind. The hygienists seem genuinely concerned about my health, but don't lecture me or make me feel guilty for not being a perfect flosser! I always feel a little better about myself after a visit to this office. I highly recommend the Firehall dental office to my friends or to anyone who want a quality experience without the stress sometimes associated with a dental visit."

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

The Great Dental Experience I have been a patient of the Firehall Dentists for a few years and it has been amazing! The staff are cheerful and helpful. I have always found Dr. Kunze and Dr. Dyment to be very skilled and knowledgeable. I recall a time when I was in need of emergency care and Dr. Kunze accommodated me immediately. I would highly recommend this dental practice to both family and friends. Thank you for your ongoing great care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

My experience at Dr.Kunze's office has always been pleasant. Her staff is very friendly and helpfu. Dr. Kunze is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. She has always been accomadating with her schedule. Her kind and caring disposition is always comforting. I highly recommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

This is by far the best dentist I've ever gone to. I've been going here for about 10 years and have always been treated exceptionally. The staff are very friendly and courteous, are attentive to any questions or concerns you might have. They are always smiling and friendly and it's just a very warm environment. And there is a new awesome aquarium in the waiting area to help people relax.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Very friendly doctor, felt very comforable with her. There office staff was helpful, and there late hours worked well for my schedule.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Spends too much time talking and not enough focusing on the patient and what she is doing

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010