Ratings for Dr. David A. Provost

Dr. Provost was on call at Texas Health Presbyterian when I went to the ER. He was very punctual, informative, and did a great job with my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Provost.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I found Dr. Provost AND HIS STAFF to be helpful, polite, friendly and professional. A definite recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Had many great staff members, now they're all gone. Dr Provost is a great surgeon, but why does his staff keep leaving?

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been happy with Dr. Provost but his staff can be overbearing. If you have any issues with sticking to the "diet" or struggle at all, you are made to feel like a child that's in trouble. I don't know about anyone else but being chastised is not incentive. I thought the staff was there for support and help navigating through the challenges. Not treating you like dirt if you have a setback.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I am shocked to see a bad review on Dr. Provost and his staff. This is one of the most professional doctors office I have ever visited. The staff is friendly, the appointments are always on time. ( amazing for a Dr.s office) Dr. Provost is one of the best in his field. It's been two years since my lap band surgery. I have lost 100 lbs. and kept it off. I recommended Dr. Provost to my own daughter.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

If you want to be treated like a piece of meat go to this doctor. Staff is the worst I have ever dealt with! Never forget he is in the "business" of medicine. Office visits and treatment from the staff are like a cattle call.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Provost performed my lap-band surgery and he was excellent. I have received wonderful care from him and his staff. I feel he is personally invested in my success and he has always been available when I have questions. His staff is very friendly and supportive. I feel I have a whole team behind me, cheering me on. I would recommend Dr. Provost to anyone considering bariatric surgery.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. David A. Provost's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1987)