Ratings for Dr. Tyler Handcock

I was so lucky to have Dr Handcock for my second baby. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Handcock was my doctor for both of my pregnancies and he is the doctor I choose to see for my yearly exams. He is the most understanding and supportive doctor I have met. During pregnancy you are given the chance to meet the other doctors in the practice (clinic) and I have to say Dr. Handcock was the nicest. I am overweight and instead of reading me the riot act as my previous doctor did he just told me that we will keep an eye on it. His patience and understanding of a first time mothers concerns were greatly appreciated. I recommend Dr. Handcock to anyone who will listen.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

BEST doctor I've ever been to!! I saw him a few times when I was pregnant with my first child, then a few months after I had my daughter I got pregnant with my son. I decided I wanted dr.handcock to be my doctor that time around and he was absolutely wonderful. Genuinlly cares for his patients, takes time to sit listen and go over every little thing that's needed. And the birth of my second child was a piece of cake he made it a great experience!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

The best bed side manner I have ever seen! I was a patient of another doctor in the practice and had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Handcock 2 times and was extremely impressed with him and his bed side manner both times! -One of the visits with Dr. Handcock was the delivery of my son! Being that it was my 1st I was nervous, but he instantly made me feel better with his gentle and supportive nature. He was not the doctor that just came to 'catch' the baby - he was with me the whole time I pushed and was extremely postive and support during the whole experience! A year later, I am still amazed at my birthing experience - Dr. Handcock truly has a gift and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Tyler Handcock's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)