Ratings for Dr. Susan M Wang

Love Her !!! Dr. Susan Wang is very positive, knowledgeable, reassuring and comforting. I have gone to many doctors and suffered with their mistakes. Thanks to Susan Wang who took me off Glyburide 10 MG's because she said it was taking oxygen away from my heart and could cause a heart attack. My doctors at UCONN had been miss-managing my diabetes for a long time and as of 02/22/13 I was dehydrated on 02/22/13, blood sugar out-of-control, and thyroid not producing enough hormone. Now, there are some doctors that even go deeper, such as to test T3, rT3 and Ferretin to find out the causes of the thyroid slipping. She goes by the T4 test which is standard. Even so, she saved my life. She does not accept Medicaid, otherwise I would return to her. She is a smart woman !!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr Wang is awesome, a little powerhouse, and she has surrounded herself with Awesome office personnel, Camy is incredible and Janis is as sweet as she is knowledgeable...

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Very good doctor and very attentive to all your needs. she diagnosed my wife in one visit, she saved her life! I strongly refer this wonderful doctor to you.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Enthusiasm is contagious. Never on time but only because she is being so thorough with each patient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

i went to her on wed for the first time,she is a very nice doctor and i will keep seeing her.those other 2 comments were wrong about her.she cares,she even called me friday to see how i was doing.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

She is wonderful, very smart, very aggressive in her treatment methods. She spends as much time with you as needed, she is very thorough, both during your visit and via telephone as new things arise. I can always rely on a call back when I call her with questions or concerns. I send all my family and friends to her who concerns often looked over by other MD's. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

These 2 other comments could not be farther from the truth. Dr. Wang was one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. She is so pleasant and cheerful with patients, not only from my own experience but with others that I have seen her interact with. She is such a bright, smart, and insightful doctor who takes the time to explain things thoroughly and make sure that you understand not only your condition but your treatment as well. She is prompt to return phone calls at any hour of the day to take the time to explain things and ensure patient satisfaction. In my 4 years of seeing her I have only had wonderful encounters with her, I would recommend her to any and everyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

very abrupt & abrasive, could be sarcastic at times, was not sensitive to patient's concern, will not go back.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Brought elderly mother to see doctor. She is very knowledgeable, but does not give patient time to talk - she out talks the patient every time. She does not fully answer questions about medications or lab tests either. If you are a person who does not mind being kept in the dark or who accepts blindly what your doctor has to say, she is for you. I do believe she knows her stuff. Her diagnosis was correct, I believe, and her RX for my mother was good. If you want a doctor who is a partner in your healthcare, however, go somewhere else. This doctor seems to want you to just listen and accept without questioning or having a discussion.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Susan M Wang's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal