Ratings for Dr. John You

He is very patient, and ensures that there is a clear understanding of the problem, the solution and the risks.......a pleasure to deal with especially given that you are typically dealing with him because you or a loved one are in a scary situation with your health. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!! HE HAS BEEN MY HUSBAND BRIAN'S VASCULAR SURGEON FROM 2006 FOR TWO MAJOR SURGERIES : ONE DONE JUST TWO WEEKS BACK AND IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF HIM AND HIS MIRACLE FINGERS THAT MY HUSBAND IS DOING GREAT.I THANK MY GOD EVERYDAY FOR HIM .BEYOND GRATEFUL .WENDY REBELLO .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

he saved my life...new years eve 2017...2 aneurisms ,..1 burst..i,m 78 yrs old ..thanks...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

My dad's legs were horrible you should see them now like a champion

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent and very knowledgeable. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. You saved my foot and maybe my life. I will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My father had to set up an appointment with the ultrasound office. We went there and it took him 4 1/2 hours to get there and back. This all only to find out administration had to turn him away because Dr. You didn't fax in the requisition form to them. I called for a week to have him submit the form but his staff never picked up the phone, and their answering machine doesn't take messages. While I understand he may have a busy schedule, often medical staff would then at least inform patients to follow-up and let us know before making the trip that the appropriate forms were not submitted by him. I have not seen such poor consideration of patients' time during my time in medical school. We will be requesting a second referral for an alternative doctor as soon as possible so that my father gets the test results he needs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Accompanied my father for a day surgery with Dr You. After surgery, Dr passed on info to his assistant , instead of discussing it himself with the family. His assistant was relaying info to concerned patients with the other patients within hearing distance. I had some questions, his assistant was not able to answer them. Dr was already with another patient I was told.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

He told me that there were a lot of cuts towards the medical employees in Ontario. That is why he is so busy with his schedule, it's because the government isn't funding the things that all of you need. So if you are mad at him, really you should be mad at the government. And if he tells you everything is fine, everything is fine he is a lot smarter then you.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr You helps me with aneurism aorta and vascular problems of legs. I can recommend him with full respnsibility

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016