Ratings for Dr. Hannah A. Saadah

Dr. Saadah was recommended to me after multiple other physicians could not figure out what was wrong with me. He is supposed to be the end all, be all of Internal Medicine physicians in Oklahoma. What I found instead was a man who tried multiple experimental (and costly) procedures. He kept piling on the medications (dozens), and told my family I was terminally ill. In essence, he nearly cost me my life.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

He is the most competent,knowledgeable diagnostician I have ever encountered. I have never found a doctor or doctor's office who was as efficient or caring. He is the benchmark for all other doctors to be compared to. He respected me as a patient. I never waited more than 2 days for any kind of test results and more often than not, I had my results the same day. I am amazed at his ability to diagnose difficult symptoms. Any negative report by a patient must be associated with someone very difficult to please because this office is tops in all areas.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Saadah was recommended as the doctor who tackles difficult cases, and one whom other doctors recommend when they need expert advice. His staff is friendly and supportive of patients.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

This man had me on over 30 different medications, including several narcotics. He will act like he cares for his patients, when really all he cares about is getting their money. I nearly lost my life due to his medical incompetence. Do NOT trust this man.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

He prescribes too much medicine. He called me "baby."

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

This doctor had me on 11 different medicines. He uses medicine for everything that wrong with you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

This doctor believes drugs are the answer for every problem.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Hannah A. Saadah's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1971)