Ratings for Dr. E. Paul Kaplan

Professional, diligent urologist who runs a first-class practice.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I saw Dr. kaplan for a prostate problem and he was very concerned. He ordered tests and treated me in a kind respectful manner. Went back in 2 weeks feeling much better. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My appointment was 2 hours late came in and spent maybe a whole three minutes with me said he was going out to get a copys and it took him about 20 minutes to come back I guess he went to the basement came back and first thing he wants to say is I have an overactive bladder which is I guess my bladder's kicking me in my back and in my side and I'm supposedly having spasms which I didn't even know I was having but he says I'm am but he wouldn't know what I'm having because the man didn't check me and it's his diagnosis is ridiculous I have an infection or something going on with my kidneys please do not go to this man if you care anything about your health seen this man May 16th 2017

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have seen Dr. Kaplan for years and find him to be a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Kaplan for 2 years. He is kind professional and always available. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

GREAT doctor, patient, informative, and helpful. Will definitely go back to him for urology needs.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I went to see doctor Kaplan this year 2011 for balder infections. He ran some tests could not figure anything out so stabbed at a diagnoses overactive bladder kept telling him I had infections but he kept testing at the office an did not keep sending out for cultures. I had to get another doctor to help me who was a rematologest. I had a bad infection and have now reached an infectious desiese doctor that says I have only two more antibiotics to try as it is very resistant to evan I.V antibiotic. She said, I do not want to scare you but I have lost patients like this that cannot be treated for their infection. Do not ever go to him for this he dose not follow through or take time to find out why I was feeling like I was. If I die I will be so pissed that he dropped the ball so early and that I am in this place.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. Kaplan just did my vasectomy. My primary care doctor (Renee Stock, another top notch doctor) recommended him. I am not a blood/needles kind of guy but Dr. Kaplan and his staff were very good, punctual and professional. I was very impressed with his demeanor. He told me everything he was going to do and best of all he is very talented with the anesthetic shots. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. E. Paul Kaplan's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)