Ratings for Dr. Chris Mody

He is a very nice person but he is simply not that accessible if you run into problems. It's very hard to get back in to seem him even though he recommends being seen sooner.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr.Mody, is irreplaceable, kind, compassionate, calm, knowledgable, gifted. He has been treating me on & off for 20 years. He has a calmness about him that i have not experienced with many physicians. When i am stressed he has a away of letting me know its ok, he is and always will be one of my favorites. I highly recommend him to anyone, as you will experience one of the best in his field, not to mention a true gentleman..Thanks Doc for everything you do!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

I love this man. I had him for years, very caring and knowledgable. Always caring and very gentle.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

My experience with Dr. Mody was great. Kind and caring...and spent time explaining everything. I was well taken care of. He followed up on my care for years.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

What a wonderful doctor. He was so kind and helpful, and even took time to come back and talk to me and explain things after my emergency bronchoscopy on New Years day.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

It's not easy to be told you have cancer, but when Dr. Mody had this conversation with my mother he displayed immense compassion and knowledge. He informed us of every detail, and every option - even showing and explaining the CT scan to us. He is a kind, gentle man with a wealth of knowledge and never made us feel rushed. We left what we thought would be a very stressful appointment feeling calm.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007