Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Weber

I had an implant placed by Dr. Weber when I lost a tooth that had a crack root and had an excellent experience. It has been 3 years and I continue to seem him for follow-up care. I have found him to be very detail oriented and I want that in a dentist. I also have co-workers I have referred who have had similar positive experiences.He is very confident and I see that as a plus!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Eastside Family Dental Clinic, our patients and dentists are grateful for Dr Weber's generosity and kindness. He offered free of charge his brilliant talent and breadth of knowledge - based on years of innovative experience - to train our resident and staff dentists, in support of our clinic's mission to provide dental care for the most vulnerable and underserved people of Santa Barbara. Using the most advanced technology and equipment in implant dentistry, he operated skillfully and successfully on our patient, whose challenging condition would have led to compromised outcome otherwise. A class act of humanity and compassion, indeed! Quynh Nguyen,DDS Dental Director, Eastside Family Dental Clinic

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Overconfident and poorly skilled man. Front two teeth required implants due to trauma. Metal implant posts were incorrectly placed creating protruding front teeth. Crowns over two implant posts and two adjacent teeth were poorly shaped and multi-colored with spaces in-between. Temporary crowns repeatedly became loose and fell out. Both new crowns on front teeth broke in half. Joe Weber disregarded ALL concerns & requests from patient. In addition, he uses a sub-standard lab. All crowns were removed by a qualified cosmetic dentist. 4 years and thousand of dollars later I am still trying to make it right. Huge mistake to trust him with the care of your teeth.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Weber made a lower denture r me fothat changed the shape of my face. He did not consult me. He did not care about how I felt about it--only about how he felt about it.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Made a lower denture for me and installed it with implants. The denture completely changed the shape of my face. He did not consult me about making this change; when I told him I hated it and asked him to change it, he said he just improved on nature's mistake. Now I have an ugly protruding lower jaw. He charged me 50% more than the estimate! A real money hustler! Also, very cold and unfriendly, does not inspire confidence. (Now I know why!) A fine technician, but absolutely no ability to consider the patient's needs and preference.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010