Ratings for Dr. Hall Chew

On time ,respectful,and formative even nothing futher to my eye. I still trusted in him hope one day he will do something to make my right eye better. GOD BLESS

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Chew performed very not routine cataract surgery on both of my eyes. Himself and his staff couldn't have been more amazing throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Chew performed left and right cornea transplants on me and I felt very comfortable and at ease with him. He is wonderful Dr. He never rushed me through and he answered all my questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Horrible opthomotrist and receptionist. Always way behind schedule. And the receptionist there is rude. No sense of proffesiinalism or respect to the clients.

Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Chew was extremely good at easing my worries and answering my questions. The surgery could not have gone better.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Very good is an understatement. Dr. Chew and his team are outstanding! Very caring and knowledgeable. Always punctual and extremely fast wait time.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

We drive from Peterborough for appt's. with Dr Chew. He is very knowledgeable, patient & understanding. My eye issues are far from being resolved yet I know Dr Chew is the right person for me . He doesn't make light of my fears. Thorough explanations reduced rather than increases my fears. Thank God we have Doctors like Dr. Hall Chew & his team

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Hall Chew, nothing much I can say about this doctor. The best Doctor I have ever met. He did corneal transplant for my mom few years ago. After couple of weeks she got herpes. But this great doctor saved her eye. She was almost blind but now she can see with this eye. Thank you a lot Dr. Chew.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Best Doctor I've met. Knows his stuff. Guy saved my eye

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Appointment was on time so no long wait, informative and kind dispostionn.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016