Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Blair

Dr.Blair is wonderful. As a parent, I(a first-time mom) feel very satisfied and happy to have chosen him as my baby's doctor. He's so easy with kids, have excellent diagnosis and doesn't scare you unnecessarily with dos and donts. My baby loves him. I know I'll be coming to him for all my children .

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

We love Dr. Blair!! I have used him as our family pediatrician for 19 years and have always been pleased with him as well as his office!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!! Can not say it enough! I would not think of taking my son any where else!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Blair is very helpful and informative to me (a first time mom). He has awesome bedside manner and treats me as a very competent person, even with my many questions.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Blair was my doctor through elementary school and a few times in middle school. I went to see him when I entered college for some shots and to get some of my records. He was always very nice and always remembered me and my sister. He always had a smile on his face and instantly made me feel better. If I had children I would carry them to him and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Blair is a rare one. We love his professionalism and "down to earth" personality. He's very informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Blair is a highly experienced, dedicated, compassionate physician. First rate in a city with lots of fine pediatricians.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

He is without a doubt the most awesome doctor I have met. My children have seen him for almost 15 years and my 19 year old doesn't want to stop seeing him. He is competent, personable and very knowledgeable. You can't go wrong.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

We love Dr. Blair. I have a four year old and a 3 week old and I completely trust him. I can go in with a list of questions and before I have a chance to ask he has already given me the answers. He takes his time with you and gives each child undivided attention. Being a first time mom, he was very patient and explained everything I needed to know. I could not sing his praises enough. I am so pleased that he was recommended to me. He certainly gets my vote for an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

After going through several peds doctors, I finally found Dr. Blair. We have been using him for 13 yrs, and he is the best! My kids love him, and have never given me a hard time about having to go the doctor. If you want one of the best, this would be him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Stephen R. Blair's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1978)