Ratings for Dr. Abdo J. Faddoul

I am extremely pleased with the level of care I've been receiving from both Dr. Faddoul and his staff. He is always on time and knowledgeable. He doesn't put up with dithering and is all about the facts. I like him. No coddling. Very straightforward and knows his stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Excellent knowledge and communication of the same. Very sensitive to special needs patient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Faddoul probably saved my life (literally). He has always been on time. If I show-up for my appointment early, he sees me early! He seems to be very knowledgable. He has taken the time to explain medications and what they do. He has explained every step of what he has to do and why he has to do it. His staff is very professional yet friendly. I would recommend him to my family and best friend!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Abdo Faddoul was not knowledgeable or prepared in the operating room. His staff was not helpful and down right condescending. The procedure he performed was left to be completed by another doctor whom we were to find on our own. His staff failed to send records to my regular General Practitioner even after they had charged my credit card for this service. Dr. Faddoul was fully aware of my complications post surgery.( infection, catheter)He did not wish to continue treating me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Doctor Faddoul not very approachable - does not smile. Seems very matter-of-fact with little sympathy or encouragement shown.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable, direct - to the point...REALLY knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Abdo J. Faddoul's Credentials

• Arabic

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1975)