Ratings for Dr. Sarah D. Merrick

I went to Dr. Merrick with a series of mysterious symptoms including progressively worsening slurred speech and loss of feeling in my arm and leg. My previous internist of 12 years did not seem to comprehend the depth of my problem, as it was not constantly present (He kept trying to give me an asprin thinking I was having small strokes). After a complete examination and much one on one time spent with Dr. Merrick listening to me describe my symptoms(very important quality in a doctor), she arranged a series of tests that would help us eliminate certain things while not "over-testing" in the process. After physical things, such as stroke had been ruled out she refered me to a neurologist who diagnosed the episodes as a type of seizure. Dr. Merrick has every quality one would hope for in a doctor. She is extremely smart, confident, warm and professional. I literally trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Sarah D. Merrick's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)