Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Axler

Played a small part in killing my mother with his team .... SMH stay away from Etobicoke General Doc .... point blank

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr is knowledgeable but always rushed. Takes forever to get in to see him and you feel rushed because of the waiting room lineup out the door.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Axler seems like like he would be great IF you have something that he can medicate. If he cannot, he does not have the time for you. Expect to wait an hour to see him on the day of your appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I've been going to Doctor Axler for 30 years since he first diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis . I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Axler and his assistant Aurelia . Always pleasant and helpful I'm very fortunate to have him as my Gastroenterologist .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I have been a patient of this doctor for over 20 years! He is very knowledgeable and had helped me and my family. Very caring and kind. I think he is a brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Axler since I was 14. He is now a part of my family. Great Dr. and great staff! I will not see any other specialist but him!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Assistant is excellent. Dr Axler is thorough, thoughful and experienced. Very Professional. Helped me deal with my colitis for about 7 years now.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Axler was the first gastro I went to see when I was 16 years old. He took one look at me and said '70% of my patients have Crohn's disease and you don't look like you have it.' He put me on asprin and I went to find another gastro. I now have manifestations of crohns throughout my small and large bowel, and am on Humira. Good thing he can tell from looking at someone what disease they have in their bowels.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have been with Dr Axler for 27 years and he has been very caring, understanding doctor. Always informs me on any new drugs that come available for ulceractive colitis and always has good advice. His secretary is one of a kind, I can't say enough about her, she's been there a long time and she is a great lady with a sense of humor and puts you at ease when you have appointments. Only thing is expect to wait an hour that is about normal but at least if you know this you can plan the day.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I have been with Dr. Axler for 25 years since he diagnosed me with Crohns disease. He is an amazing Dr. & I wouldn't change him for anything. I got a second opinion back in 2000, had surgery at another downtown hostpital which was a disaster. Dr. Axler took me back & I am so happy he did that for me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey Axler's Credentials

• University of Toronto

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.