Ratings for Dr. Michael Dorey

I highly recommend Dr. Dorey, He's very professional, experienced, knowledgeable, as soon as you enter the OR, He starts by greeting you and explaining every step of the surgery, He makes you feel safe and secure, I'm Very Happy with my surgery and loving my new eyes!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dedicated, knowledgeable, and affable. Had SLT surgery in late November with good results. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr.dorey is amazing. I have not been able to see since i was 3 years old. With 20 minutes of his time, i have brand new eyes! He was so kind and went through all the details of the surgery. He was great at making me feel comfortable during my lasik proceedure. I recomend him as a surgeon to anyone. He is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

More concerned about his time and money than patient care. Long waiting room times. Very abrupt in manners and not very caring.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Dorey is a personable doctor who I felt comfortable with from the get-go. He is professional, kind, and made me feel important during my surgery at LASIK! Definitely would recommend to a friend. I felt confident in his work and felt he was a knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor to pursue surgery with!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Dorey performed LASIK on both my eyes. I originally had another ophthalmologist but I changed my surgery date last minute and I was given Dr. Dorey. He answered all my questions until I felt comfortable with having it performed by him. I now have 20/20 vision and am beyond happy with him and his team at Lasik MD Edmonton

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Dorey, simply put, is outstanding. He is incredibly kind, sympathetic, caring and extremely knowledgeable. Any fears or nerves I had were eliminated the moment he walked in the room. Him and his team at Lasik MD Edmonton were absolutely fabulous.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Recently, I had surgery with Dr. Dorey at LASIK MD and I am so happy with the results. In the past I heavily relied on glasses so could not function without them. My reliance on glasses made me excited when I found out that I was a candidate. Dr. Dorey was very accommodating on surgery day and made sure that I was not nervous as he gave me a rundown of the procedure answering all questions I had. During surgery, he was calm and reassured me the entire time. The procedure itself was discomfort free and it helped to have the support of his surgical team. Once my eyes were open the next day, it was immediately apparent that my vision was improved as I could see clearly. At my post operative appointment, it was determined that I can see better than 20/20. I am so happy to have had Dr. Dorey as my surgeon whose expertise is ineffable, he really is a superhero and his power is the gift of sight.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Dorey and I was very happy with my experience. He made sure I was informed about the procedure before starting and gives excellent patient care. I've been wearing glasses most of my life and now I can see distance perfectly. Thank you Dr. Dorey for giving back my vision.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Just a few days ago I had eye surgery with Dr Dorey at LasikMD, and the only regret I have is that I wish I had done it sooner! I am beyond happy with the results so far. I am so very grateful that I am now glasses and contacts free! The procedure was painless, and Dr Dorey and his surgical team were incredibly comforting through a nerve racking 10 mins. By the time they were onto my second eye I had already released my grip on the stress balls I was given. The most surprising part of my experience is that even after the numbing drops wore off, there was no major discomfort,  just a tired dry eye feeling. Huge shout out to Dr Dorey and his team,  thank you for the incredible experience and my successful surgery!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016