Ratings for Dr. Michael Dorey

I had a surgery with Dr. Dorey. He is the best surgeon that I recommend for ppl want to get lasik done/ He is very patience to explain all the detail to me and what is the steps and procedures in the surgery. After surgery, he double check my eyes, make sure nothing wrong and tell me how to take care of it. He is great and excellent. Surgery only about 20 mins. Fast and safe. I can't believe I can see after surgery. Thanks Dr. Dorey.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I just had my Lasik surgery last week and I am loving my new sight!! After meeting with Dr. Dorey and having him explain the pros and cons about different procedures, I was very confident in my decision to proceed and book with him! On the day of my surgery, all of the staff at the clinic were very friendly and would check on me periodically while I was waiting to go in for the procedure. When it was my turn to go in, Dr. Dorey met me at the door and then sat me down and explained how everything was going to go. The staff that were in the operating room were very reassuring and were there by my side while it was happening, as I was a little nervous. As soon as I was off the bed, I could see!! I just had my follow up appointment and I am seeing 20/20!! Thank you so much Dr. Dorey and all the incredible staff at Lasik MD! Best decision I have ever made!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had a Lasik surgery completed at Lasik MD with Dr. Dorey back in April 2018. I highly recommend him and his staff at this clinic. They are very accommodating and have a fantastically flexible surgery schedule that fit my busy schedule. Thank you, Dr. Dorey, for answering all my questions regarding Laser eye surgery, originally I was planning to have a PRK procedure completed but, he discussed with me thoroughly why going for a Lasik procedure would offer my eyes a better outcome. I am very thankful he took his time to explain the reasons why, and thus saved me from a long and painful recovery from PRK. His staff at Lasik MD, really made me feel comfortable and even brought me cookies when I was in the recovery area. Throughout the entire process, his team explained what procedure I was doing and how their warranty works. They were very friendly and I never felt rushed through all my time there. They even will recognise me in the sitting area and will stop by to chat and see how I was doing. Thank you again for making me feel like a valued patient and for all your amazing work! I can see 20/20 because of Dr. Dorey and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Last April 2017, I was referred to Dr. Dorey by another Ophthalmologist working at the same clinic. A second one saw me also and stated that «only Dr. Dorey can be your saviour.» On my first appointment with Dr. Dorey I did not know what to expect. He took time to explain the urgency of my case; at that time, I was legally blind. Following his advice, I chose the surgical option. It has been a long journey, but worth it. Dr. Dorey was very patient in answering my questions and concerns all along the way. I believe that it was no accident or luck to have had Dr. Dorey as my Ophthalmologist. To me, it was a divine setup. My family and I pray for God to use Dr. Dorey's hands to restore my eyesight. From the last surgery, when he saw that I could see, he was so in shock, but happy and pleased. I heard him commenting with a fellow that this lady was blind, now she can see. It has been a big challenge and I have never seen anything like that before ( up to now, every time he sees me, he says: I can not believe that you can see). I will highly recommend Dr. Dorey . Thank you Dr. Dorey for being God's instrument. I was blind, NOW, I can see. May the Lord continue to use you for His glory!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Dorey is a physician from God. He gave me another chance to see which other doctors I have seen couldn’t. So compassionate and knowledgeble. God bless him and keep him in practice for many years to come

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Dorey, He's very professional, experienced, knowledgeable, as soon as you enter the OR, He starts by greeting you and explaining every step of the surgery, He makes you feel safe and secure, I'm Very Happy with my surgery and loving my new eyes!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dedicated, knowledgeable, and affable. Had SLT surgery in late November with good results. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr.dorey is amazing. I have not been able to see since i was 3 years old. With 20 minutes of his time, i have brand new eyes! He was so kind and went through all the details of the surgery. He was great at making me feel comfortable during my lasik proceedure. I recomend him as a surgeon to anyone. He is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

More concerned about his time and money than patient care. Long waiting room times. Very abrupt in manners and not very caring.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Dorey is a personable doctor who I felt comfortable with from the get-go. He is professional, kind, and made me feel important during my surgery at LASIK! Definitely would recommend to a friend. I felt confident in his work and felt he was a knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor to pursue surgery with!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017