Ratings for Dr. Lori Lahti

Excellent staff and service! Dr. Lori Lahti is a wonderful and caring Dentist who is professional and does the best dental work I have ever seen . Each visit is positive and the kids love going to their appointments. I would highly recommend this office !

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Like many... getting work done on my teeth is anything but something I look forward to... Despite that, the staff at Dentistry on the Bay are always warm and friendly which makes the experience of dental anything tremendously better, this is to the credit of Dr. Lori Lahti, for cultivating that environment herself, and with the team that makes it happen. Rest assured, when you're in their chair, you're in good hands. Be it root canal or a routine cleaning, trust that your experience will be the best it can be.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

For years I would not go to a dentist as I had had so many bad experiences. When I first went to Dentistry on the Bay they made me feel very comfortable and did not rush me into things that would make me feel the same way. As a person who had a "slight phobia" of dental work it was a long process for them and me. As time passed and my comfort level grew they were there every step of the way. I have had minor and major work done and I truly feel at ease when I am there. My son who is 2 1/2 years old is just about ready to go and see a dentist for his very first "chair ride". I will make sure I take him there as I don't want him to have the same phobia I did. From the friendly staff with their positive attitudes to the clean and comfortable office.... this is the place for me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

As a long time patient of Dentistry on the Bay I highly recommend their professional medical services; they explained everything to me, provided estimates and completed the dental work with complete care. Great service, will continue to be their patient for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

One of the best dentist I have ever had. The staff are excellent and very caring. I highly recommend Dr. Lahti to those looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Lori Lahti's office was great. She is really a wonderful dentist. My children love her and I have an overall great time going there. I gave her great ratings because her and her staff make you feel welcome. Great job Dr. Lahti. Best wishes to you and your staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr Lahti and her staff exemplify professionalism. Servive is more than expected.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Lori and her staff are incredible...her staff is always friendly and caring, making me feel relaxed like I was at home...they are great with children..mine love to go there..her new place is state of the art...a really top notch place to bring our family...way to go Dr. L

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010