Ratings for Dr. Clarissa J. Allen

Terrible doctor. Only saw her once. Never again. Not sure why she became a doctor, she doesn't "care" for her patients. Doesn't listen to what they say about symptoms. Don't see her!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Rude, dismissive and rather lacking in knowledge . This docotr is a boor and a bully and her nurse is no better. I feel that St Lukes has lost my trust by having such a horrible doctor work under their umbrella. Feeling very disappointed and traumatized by the whole experience. F-

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

This was the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. She was pretentious rude, didn't listen and appeared to have no real knowledge base to even begin practicing medicine! I am shocked that St. Lukes would hire someone so incompetent!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

She was very rude to a friend of mine and did nothing to help her with her problem.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr Allen listened to my complaints and was very knowledgable with the treatment she afforded me. I was in respiratory distress due to pneumonia. Her treatment was very appropriate. I called for an appointment and was seen that very day. Her office staff was very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Clarissa Allen is the WORST doctor on earth. She has been an alleged doctor for a year or less and graduated from Saba Medical School in the tiny Caribbean island of Saba, which should be condemned for letting someone like THAT graduate. She's rude, mean, unhelpful, unprofessional and going to her is like watching some horrible spoof on TV, except it's real. I'm not convinced she's legal to practice "medicine" and if she is, her license should be revoked in USA forever. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy. If you want medical help, you will NOT get it from her. If she continues the way she's going, I see many malpractice suits coming.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010