Ratings for Dr. Daniel Schwartz

amazing doctor, I am so lucky to have him looking after my dad.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Excellent Gifted Doctor very knowledgeable friendly and efficient

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr.D Schwartz, explained and help me to understand my kidney disease,kept me healthy while on Peritoneal dialysis and now I have had my transplant and feeling extremely lucky and healthy. Thank you so very much for being there for me Dr. Schwartz. I have absolutely no problem in recommending you and I have.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Schwartz took great care of me during a prolonged illness. He helped me make some really difficult decisions and in the end, things turned out really well. I trust him completely and appreciate all the time he spent with me.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Schwartz squeezed us in due to the urgency of our problem - my mom and I really appreciated that. He was really kind but upfront about the problems my mom is facing. We appreciated the honesty. I feel like we have a good plan moving forward. Thanks very much.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Schwartz quickly figured out what was wrong with my kidneys and explained the treatment that was needed to fix them. I feel really lucky to have had him as my doctor when I ended up in the hospital.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

My GP thought I should get a second opinion after seeing a different nephrologist. I was sent to Dr Schwartz who immediately diagnosed my problem and put a plan together. He was clear and kind. Recommend completely.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Outstanding nephrologist - explained what my mother was going through and made us feel much better.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Daniel Schwartz's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "amazing doctor, I am so lucky to have him looking after my dad."

February 27, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://drdanielschwartz.com" to "http://drdanielschwartz.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3L 0A6". Address has been updated from "None" to "200 Keary Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045167774".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Gifted Doctor very knowledgeable friendly and efficient"

February 21, 2015