Ratings for Dr. William Gutman

Willy is committed to taking care of his patients in a pain-free, professional, and very human way. He is approachable, knowledgeable, and takes the time to find the best solution. He has found solutions to problems others couldn't solve, and been an example of decency to the practice.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Gutman is the best dentist of my entire life! He explains,in detail,what he is doing. Until going to Dr. Gutman, I was a most terrified patient. I actually look forward to my visits. He has a great sense of humour,which also helps. He has never caused any pain whatsoever, even with needles. His staff is wonderful, professional, and they make me feel welcome each time I visit. None better than Dr. Gutman and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I love this dentist. Best care I have ever received. I get compliments on my teeth they are so nice. I have never had a cavity as he takes such care of me. his attention to detail is bar none. His staff are so fantastic as well. I refered all of my friends to Dr. Guttman and they all rave about him. He has such a nice office as well that overlooks vancouver and the mountains. I felt like I was on vacation. Number #1!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

He is by far the best dentist I have ever gone to, bar none. I have my entire family going to Dr. Guttman and we have always had great experiences. His staff are also wonderful. If you want the best dentist in the city, look no further than Dr. Guttman. I have sent all of my friends and colleagues to him and each of wish that they had left their dentists years ago to go to him. If you're scared of needles....his don't even hurt!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Best dentist I have ever been to, been going to him for years now! Same hygenist & assistant so they get to know you personally. Older office and equipment but prefer over fancy new hitech dental offices. It has that older family dentist, personalized feel which I like. Very gentle, funny dentist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

One of the best doctors, has a sense of humor, pleasant to talk to, but the new secretary is awful. Sorry, Doctor, she was the reason we left...

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr.Gutman is a nice person and very friendly, but sometimes he forgets to explain what he is going to do,forgets to put on a mask, and misses a bad tooth.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010