Ratings for Dr. Krishnan S Kumar

I have been taking my daughters and now granddaughter to Dr. Kumar for nearly 20 years. He has been nothing but pleasant to us and my daughters love him so much it was difficult to get them to move on to an adult doctor. The youngest who is almost 20 still goes to Dr. Kumar. I have found all his staff to be nothing but pleasant and receptive of any concerns I may have ever had. Dr. Kumar is the best and I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

they diagnosed my child with hair bumps on her lymph nodes and we took her to another physician hat is now our permanent one and she has MRSA! Not to mention he had the nerve to call me and the doctor various profanities when i informed that the doctor never even preformed any tests!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

While the doctor seems to be somewhat knowledgeable, I would not take my child to him anymore because of his staff to include the receptionists and nurses. They are very rude and nasty with those who do not belong to their ethnicity.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I do not get to see much of Dr. Kumar. However, he has one of the best Docs I have ever taken my children to on his team, Dr. Seema. She has been there for my family in every way possible. She listens to my concerns. And more importantly, stays in the room for more than 5 mins. She treats my kids like she would her own. They adore her! She is bright, modern, personable and the reason why I continue to be seen at this practice. Mrs. Angie, the receptionist is great also. Always willing to "squeeze" us in, if possible. Great assets!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Kumar and his staff are awesome! My sister used him for her children and I am using him for mine. Couldnt ask for a better dr that is understanding, patient and informative!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Regardless of some of the reviews I've seen other places, I think Dr. Kumar's office has excellent doctors and good services! Their rooms were cleanly and the doctors were knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Krishnan S Kumar's Credentials

• J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1973)

Commercial Insurance Company