Ratings for Dr. Phillip Styffe

Very rare to meet a Dr this kind and caring these days. I can’t thank Dr Styffe enough for his gentle and assuring care when I lacerated my hand. He made a potentially traumatizing experience one that I’ll instead remember with pleasure as he carefully stitched me back together and assured me all would be fine. He gave me his direct phone number should I have any issues and took the time to give me his upcoming schedule so that I’m in good hands for my follow up. A real gem of a physician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Styffe is great. I saw him for the first time at the walk-in with a rather complicated issue most physicians wouldn't be keen on investigating. He was genuinely interested in my problem and took his time to do more research into the topic. He even took the time to follow up with a call which is in my opinion, makes any GP stand out.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Wonderful Doctor! Followed up an appointment regarding my son with a home phone call - unheard of! We saw him as a walk in - our regular family physician has never even done this. He listened, was thorough, patient, caring and inquisitive. Where are other doctors like this?!? Thank you Dr Styffe.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Knowledgeable, patient and supportive. I have had a few very negative experiences with walk-in clinics and an incredibly bad experience with a family doctor setting up a new practice. Dr. Styffe listened to me, empathized with my condition and help me come to terms with the chronic pain and discomfort of living with both chronic osteoarthritis and re-occurring dermatitis. I highly recommend him. It is just unfortunate that he only works two days a week.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I went to have some blood tests done and I received a call from Doctor Styffe within 2 days of the tests. He wanted to call and see how I was doing and to let me know that I was slightly anemic. He was so helpful and sweet on the phone and told me to try some over the counter Iron pills and to start taking them right away for about 6 weeks. He said to schedule another appointment for blood work in about 6 weeks. I must have talked to him on the phone for about 15 minutes asking all sorts of questions. I told him I had been to the walk in clinic as I didn't have a family doctor and I was in the process of getting a new one. He said to keep him in the loop until I find someone to manage my overall care. I have never had a doctor give me that much care and attention let alone over the phone! He is so helpful and kind :) A+ from me!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

What a great helpful doctor, too bad he only works 2 afternoons a week now .

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I needed a doctor as mine had recently retired - so I googled walk in clinics in the downtown area. I was lucky to get Dr. Styffe. I thought he was very knowledgeable and very thorough. He totally understood my concerns as to why I had used a walk in. I waited almost an hour – but then it was a walk in. But to be fair – a patient has the ability to register their name with the receptionist and then return after a reasonable period of time and not lose their place. How many walk-in clinics let you do that?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Truly an incredible experience! This man took his time with me and the concern and kindness was visible in his eyes. Thanks so much Dr Styffe!! You've restored my faith :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

The best doctor I had in the past 3 years. I followed him to The Heights Medical Clinic from Brentwood walk in. He's kind, very knowledgeable, genuinly concerned. All around and excellent person and doctor. Helped me a lot and always had time to talk to me about life also. I am so sorry that he retired. I miss him already!! All the best Dr. Styffe.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011