Ratings for Dr. Shammai Rockove

While I saw the physician assistant most of the time, and only saw him once, I have had excellent care for my 30 plus years of kidney stones and bladder issues. I have learned more in the five months of going here than in the previous 30 years of treatment elsewhere. I am finally getting answers.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Rockove and his staff are wonderful. They make you feel welcomed and are very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Never had to had to wait long in lobby or exam room. Nurses start setting up right away. Dr Rockove is very open about treatment plan. Staff only got a good because of not doing call backs in timley matter (1-2) days. VM states it is check thru out day. I've had to call in and leave more than 1 message asking them to please call back regarding tests and scheduling. Otherwise always very nice and helpful in person.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

My experience with Dr. Rockove and his staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr Rockove. He really took the time to explain things to me and made sure that I understood them. Sometimes, it can be so hard to take everything in at those appointments and I felt that he really made sure I understood what was happening and what the next steps were. To me, seeing a doctor is never something fun or that I enjoy doing, but Rockove and his staff made this experience much more enjoyable than it could have been. I was in an extreme amount of pain and discomfort due to my condition and I felt that Dr Rockove made the appropriate plan for pain management and I am happy to say that I am no longer in pain. I also thought the front desk staff was courteous and friendly, especially Jean. Not only is Dr. Rockove a great doctor, his office is very well designed and comfortable. I know all doctors are busy, and waiting just sometimes has to happen, at least the wait is done somewhere comfortable and with lots of options (TV, Internet, Magazines, Etc.)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Rockov stated that my urine test for a UTI was negative when in fact it was contaminated. Despite him stating it was contaminated he prescribed Cipro and asked to move up my balder botox treatment. I had blood in my urine for 4 days when the sample was delivered to his office so I called to question the findings. My home health care nurse inserted a new catheter and took another urine sample to the lab at the hospital and low and behold there were two bugs, both resistant to Cipro. This guy is should never have prescribed Cipro in the first place. I am now on two antibiotics and am feeling much better. He makes light of these UTIs and seems to care less if you live or die. I did have one blow up that left me on life support for 11 days. They should not be taken lightly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Great Urologist! He explained everything that was going on with a kidney stone that would not pass- what to expect, what my treatment options were, etc. I saw him at his office in Gresham (The Center for Men's and Womens's Urology)for consultation and then at Providence Portland Medical Center for a procedure. Both times, the support staff were AMAZING- caring, helpful, knowledgeable. After reading horror stories about other peoples' experiences, I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Rockove!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Shammai Rockove's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Gresham, OR