Ratings for Dr. Jana Boychuk

Dr Boychuk has been my dentist for over 10 years. She is extremely professional and does great quality work. Her attention to detail is second to none and I feel extremely comfortable in her hands. Her staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr Boychuk for dental services!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Pushes unnecessary procedures and then when I had them done she messed up and I ended up with a root canal. Not competent.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Recently saw Dr Boychuk for the first time for a checkup, and later for two fillings. She is amazing and I hope she will be my dentist for many years to come. I am very scared of needles and was beside myself when I went in for the fillings. Dr. Boychuk is the sweetest, most skilled needle-giver I have ever encountered. She also used a strong topical numbing gel that really helped. If you have a fear of dental work, or if your children need a dentist, this is the dentist for you! She talks you through the whole process and is very knowledgeable. I am no longer scared of going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Boychuk has been my dentist for several years and I continue to go to her because she is professional, caring and explains procedures. She is able to answer all my questions and is a very gentle when working in my mouth. I highly recommend Dr. Boychuk and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Boychuk is a naturally kind lady with gentle mannerisms. She ensure you are at ease and provides a high level of service.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Boychuk has been my dentist for many years. She is skilled, compassionate and knowledgeable. I always feel like I am well taken care of and I actually look forward to visiting her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

An excellent dentist. I've never been a big fan of going the dentist but Dr. Boychuk creates a comfortable, stress-free, very professional environment that puts you at ease. Dr. Boychuk's demeanour is always happy and light, which, personally, makes me feel better during my visits as it eases my anxiety. She answers every question I have thoroughly and with a deep knowledge and understanding of dentistry. I've had to have extensive work done as of late and every visit has been (blissfully) pain free. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new dentist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Jana is a very good dentist, very cheerful and easy to speak with, I have been seeing her for over 2 years now and will continue as a patient of hers!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Boychuk has been our family dentist for many years. She does an outstanding job and makes all procedures feel painless. Our kids actually enjoy going to the dentist for their regular checkups due to the quality of work done by Dr. Boychuk. Dr. Boychuk’s professionalism and knowledge of Dentistry make her a great dentist and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Not a very good dentist. Could hear her talking to other staff members about patients. Let me tell you, nothing positive came out of her mouth. She also believes in no amalgam fillings, which is fair but even if they require to be replaced or not she says they need to be done. Yes amalgam fillings arent great, but if there is no leakage-leave it alone! Dentistry costs alot dont make up work that needs to be done. Overall, not a good dentist and is very very VERY judgemental.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010