Ratings for Dr. Lawrence C. Piche

Best Doctor in London! Great sense of humor, professional, very knowledgeable and caring. Only downfall is he is a HABS fan :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This Doctor is the best! Makes me laugh every visit! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Piche has been family's doctor since he started his practice. He is knowledgeable, kind, and listens well. He delivered my daughter 35 years ago and is her doctor as well. I love his sense of humor and how he takes the time to speak with you for as long as needed. I would highly recommend him. My hope is he doesn't retire for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Lawrence C.Piche has been our family doctor since 2007. He is an amazing kind loving and very caring doctor. He is a great Dr. He is the best doctor in the world, my family and I are truly blessed to have Dr.Piche as our family Dr. May God bless him always.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Piche has been our family doctor since 1974. He is kind caring and always makes us feel comfortable. He has given us two miracles ,helping us thru cancer and heart disease. He is the absolute best doctor in London and he makes house calls. An amazing doctor and human being. God broke the mild when he created him. He is a 5plus out of 5. Thank you Dr Piche for always being there for our family you are the best hugs

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I've had him for over 20 years and he has been the best that I know. He has the great personality if he was excepting new people I would have my husband go to him . I also wish my mother stayed with him then she would of be alive. Her doctor didn't want to spend the time for a complete exam. So with in a couple of months was at the hospital with ovarion cancer that then spread to breast then pancreas and with in 4 months passed away .

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

unbelievably awesome doctor he knows so much about health

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

He's not my dr, but he's my mother in law's. I think he's too honest, I met few times, I like his personality he made me laugh, he says what ever he has on his mind.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr Piche would never take a kick back!he is just too honest.a very wholesome family man and and there mst be more than u r telling in the story.he has been my Dr for 25 yrs.my only fear is he will retire.A good man a funny man and he cares.Amber is a bonus.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

refused to sign forms for my friend who needed hearing aids unless she bought her hearing aids from a particular clinic. I presume he was getting some sort of kickback. That doesn't seem right to me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014