Ratings for Dr. James R. Jageman

Sad to see a less than excellent review for my doc below. I'm39 and have hadDr Jageman as a doctor since I was 2! He is very knowledgeable and was the Doc who found my very rare illness after a specialist did not! Smart smart man.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. J has been so helpful and kind over the past 4 years. He truly cares and takes my illness seriously. Never makes me feel crazy or complaints unwarranted. Kind and caring. Love this doc.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Spends a lot of time on the computer and nurse never leaves the room. Other than that he's a pretty good doctor. Also, he never tells you when he wants to see you again.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Jageman definitely knows his stuff, and while he is old school, I'm sure he's seen about everything there is to see out there and knows what he's talking about. If he's "throwing a pill at it" then take it, because it's going to make you better. Anytime he has prescribed me anything he's always given me detailed descriptions as to why and what the medication will do. He has always addressed any concerns or questions I have to the fullest extent. He has been my doctor for years and I have never had a problem. I trust him 100% and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Very unhelpful. While he is a sweet man, he is very old school. He dismissed my questions and concerns and did not listen to me when I tried to explain a bit more about my issues. He was not willing to work with me in partnership of my own health and body, but his solution to everything seems to be to "throw a pill at it". Not good. I have left his office on several occasions feeling very frustrated. No wonder patients are not compliant with their treatment!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. James R. Jageman's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1973)

Coventry Healthcare