Ratings for Dr. Lisa F. Beard

What a wonderful doctor! Its like having a sister for your Doctor, She makes you fell so comfortable. I had a very hard pregnancy, but Dr beard made fill so comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

This office definitely goes for stylish looks, however, I felt that the extra effort they put into decorating the office was missing from the thoroughness of discussion and examinations that I had with this doctor. I had several occasions where the medications and treatment choices were not explained to me. Dr. Beard just wrote me a prescription for clomid before checking my bloodwork. Good thing I did not take it because it turns out that I had a condition that must absolutely be treated before trying to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I love Dr Beard she took lots of time and her staff was great. Her office is gorgeous and so is she, cute stylish and smart, She iss big and pregnant too but is still perky and adorable even thoguh she is probaby exhaisted having to listen to other women's complaints all day! I love htis office, dont go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Wonderful physician who sat down with me on my first visit so I could ask her any questions or address any concerns of mine. Dr. Beard was very thorough and made me feel confident that I was receiving the best care! The entire staff at Complete Women's Care Center is exceptionally friendly and helpful and truly care about each patient. I drive in from Katy to see Dr. Beard b/c she and her staff are worth it and also very punctual! I would (and have!) recommend Dr. Beard!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Lisa F. Beard's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)