Ratings for Dr. S. BETH Sherrill

NOT knowlegeable. cant diagnoise problems. Arogant.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

unable to communicate with this doctor, she only uses the most extreme medication terms which for an average person maybe somewhat confusing on what expectations that she has for her patients. I do not have, nor have I ever had this problem with other doctors.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

The doctor didn't spend enough time with me during my first appointment (she was running back & forth to see someone else I guess), so I had to communicate through her nurse mostly. She totally confused me if I should take a drug or not and what would be the consequences. Was hard to reach right after the first visit and couldn't give me a prescription for a minor problem.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Sherrill dismissed many of my complaints, was not receptive to my ideas, and did not run all of the tests promised. I had 1 test come back out of range and 1 test very borderline (I know this because I got copies of the actual reports). However, she dismissed everything and said in a letter that I was fine even though my symptoms and 2 of my tests show otherwise.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. S. BETH Sherrill's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)