Ratings for Dr. Kazuhiro Yasufuku

I flew 700 miles to be evaluated by Dr Yasufuku today and was overwhelmed with his knowledge and caring manner. His presentation regarding my suspected lung cancer gave me a thorough understanding of my future. He showed me my C Scan which gave me a better understanding of what many years of smoking can do to lung tissue. He was very thorough about my on-going issue and he told me exactly what to expect. I know that he will proceed with the utmost speed and latest techniques available to keep me well. I left his office feeling optimistic about my future; particularly happy to be under his care. I will actually look forward to my future visits with him. His staff is absolutely the best. Each of them explained each test and my comfort was formost to them. They are a group of super intelligent , caring women that emit a cherry brightness and security that really helped to relax me. P. R. Bosanac Oct. 21, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

He operated on my husband 4 months ago when he had a recurrent pneumothorax. The procedure went very well. He and his staff are very kind and explained everything very clearly. Whenever we saw him for the check ups after the surgery, he always spent a lot of time answering all the questions we had. I'm very glad my husband is on Dr, Yaduhuku's hands ! Thank you very much Dr, Yasuhuku! It was very nice seeing you but hope we won't see you any more ! No more pneumothorax!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Thank You Dr Yasufuku I am breathing & sleeping so much better. I woke up in recovery feeling totally different. The Staff were very profesional and assuring at all times it was very comforting M. Paterson June 23 2015

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Yasufuku performed a bilobectomy on myself in August 2014. My care from him was excellent however some of the nurses at Toronto General were below average, thus the 4 rating for staff. Dr Yasufuku is caring and considerate as well as being extremely skilled. I have had almost no complications since my surgery and I am feeling great. He even answers e-mail. I don't know when he sleeps.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Outstanding. Clinically superior along with old fashioned caring attitude. My mother and I were quite impressed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I have had Dr Yasufuku operate on me on two occasions. His compassion and knowledge are beyond words as well as his availability to explain and clarify any issues. He's the best.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

A wonderful and skilled doctor who is kind and caring. Two surgeries - both successful with no complications.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Yasufuku was wonderful, gentle, reassuring, and skilled. He operated on my daughter, and was thorough and made us feel that she would be well cared for. He personally came to talk to us in the waiting room after the procedure was over, and his kindness at a difficult time was exactly what was needed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Excellent bedside manners. He made me feel confident I was in good hands-and I certainly was!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

very confident and very professional made us feel very confident. surgery was successful.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011