Ratings for Dr. Yasmeen Syed

I'm not sure why everyone just complains about punctuality here - this is a walk in clinic so you get to walk in and have to wait, that's how things work. If you don't want to wait then go find a doctor that will schedule appointments and don't go to a walk in clinic. Simple as that. Dr. Syed is one of the few drs who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Always in a rush I have been complaining about pains and she keeps ignoring it sends me home. She comes late but my greater concern is her not giving proper diagnosis. Its like she's getting over with you...im changing doctors she doesnt take you seriously

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

My aunt and mother both go to her. I am a med student (I only say that to affirm that I know what I'm talking about. Not necessarily more than her. But because I care I actually put in some effort! ). My aunt was complaining of very specific pains which the dr. dismissed. Within 10 seconds of hearing her symptoms I diagnosed her (nothing special, classic and textbook symptoms of something very specific!) and sent her to the doctor to get specific tests. She was in surgery less than three weeks later for something Dr. Yasmeen dismissed! Then she had a skin condition and went to her. Again, one good look and I could tell what it was! Dr. said it was allergies and sent her home with antihistamines. It was contagious and the family got it! (I got her some OTCs and they were good). Mother went in with something serious...and the Dr has prescribed the right pills but they aren't helping. Instead of trying another drug for my mother's condition she rudely told her that "if she [my mother] isn't compliant with her medication she [Dr. ] cannot continue to see her" I was shocked!!!! My mother has not missed a pill yet!!! She would know that if she listened and trusted her patients. My mother again went back for symptoms she is having that scare me of possible serious consequences of her condition. She was promised a referral to a specialist the following day because it was serious. Three weeks now and still no referral or phone call from her. Absolutely unacceptable The wait times are long. The old staff was rude. The new staff is learning. But they seem miserable too because she treats them like inferiors who know nothing! (This is actually the main reason I don't want to go to her. You should NEVER treat anyone disrespectfully) I have never seen her smile. Or seem happy with her job. 2 stars for knowledge because she knows about colds and flus. Why my aunt, her family, and my mother continue to go to her I have no idea!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Not punctual. Irresponsible. Not fit for this job.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

She is very good, never had a problem or any issues before with her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

shes okay never on time ive waited 2+ hours for her before.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

She's a great doctor, though her waiting room can be VERY crowded and she usually does come very late. I've been going to her since I was 3-4 or so and I still do, she listens and knows how to treat things very well. When she's not in a rush that is, though when she is, she can do things in a hurry and I would feel dissatisfied with the meeting, when she isn't in a rush she's much more open to listening to what you're saying. Overall she's good.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I have been seeing the Doctor for a number of years and find she is good, however...is always tardy and her days of being available is not the best. IF she arrived before office is scheduled to open and offered more days to the patients it would cut down on the crowing when she is there.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Good lady ,,, Good Doctor,,was looking for a new family doctor , fortunately landed on a right spot, ,,so far 2 visits so far I'm happy

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Not bad ,, I like her ,,, reviews should be about the cure of your disease/problem not about not listening to your stories,,,, she's knowledge full, well defiantly not punctual :)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014