Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Pham

I have been a patient of Dr. Pham's for almost two years, she listen's to her patient's, she truly care's about finding the reason, the treatment and the cure for whatever the problem is. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Pham when we moved from Missouri. After spending many years working in the Cardiology field I wanted a physician who would listen to the patient I found that and much much more. Dr Pham is very personable and caring her diagnosis is usually spot on. Dr Pham and her assistant Mechelle work together to make your appointment as efficient as possible and to address any issues that you are having. Sandy Stricker 6/30/16

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

she tlks straight, and really, really cares about you. After a visit she called me at home, on a friday, because she thought she had forgotten one thing. So easy ti talk too, and no atitude!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Pham is a very personable physician who takes the time to get to know her patients. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Pham is my new primary. She is absolutely fantastic ... Very thero .... Goes over everything and actually cares about your well being. Not to mention such a easy person to talk to/ask questions. Glad I found her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Pham has been my doctor for two years. She is amazing. She is warm, allows you to express yourself and has always been spot on with any diagnosis. I don't understand the comments about her tardiness or her lack of staff. There are always two receptionists on staff. If you have to wait, just consider that she's not in the back having a coffee break, she's dealing with someone's health issue. She doesn't rush you when it's your turn. As for not getting sick on a particular day because she's not there, are you aware that the Millennium Group has drop-in clinics all over the area. You may have to wait there, but you are always seen. And, if she isn't in the office, there is always a Nurse Practitioner available to see you. In the unlikely event that you can't be seen, go to the E.R. That's what they are for. Something else you may not be aware of is that she doesn't regulate the closeness of her appointments, her boss (Millennium) does. So.......before you bad mouth a good doctor, give her a chance. She gives you one.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Pham is an amazing doctor. She always warmly greets her patients and is very patient and considerate. She knows EVERYTHING that you would want to know. I rated her perfectly because everything they do is perfect.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

No office staff. She constantly runs back and forth to answer the phone and see patients. Her husband/Dr. partner both were schooled in the Caribbean. Their office is closed on Fridays. Don't get sick on a Friday! Waits can be long, even with an appointment time, so bring a book or magazine as none are provided. All that being said, the building, which they own, and the office and exam rooms are clean and organized. Plenty of chairs are provided for those sometime long waits. Wish they would hire an office person! They are pleasant people to have as doctors and are good listeners and care about their patients, but the office pressure is a main drawback for their practice. One other thing that I have noticed, the examining rooms don't have sinks for handwashing between patients! Am I old-fashioned or is that a requirement? Are bottles of hand sanitizer enough? And where are the usual medical diplomas in frames on the walls that you see in all other doctors offices?

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

This is the worst place I have ever been in , in over 50 years. When you go in there is not a nurse or receptionist so seeing how low rent is was I should have known better. My fist visit I had to wait over a half hour and that was an early morning appointment. Today when I went in, it was over 45 minutes before I went up to Dr. Pham and I asked her how long it would be, because I wasn't interested in waiting much longer. I told her that if they didn't want me as a patient I understood, just let me know. About 5 minutes ater she called me in and took my weight. She was getting ready to take my blood pressure and I told her it would be high. All of a sudden out of no where she got in my face and told me that if I wanted to be waited on quicker I needed to go to an old doctor who didn't see many patients. She remained in my face and I think she thought I would back down. I couldn't believe how unprofessional she. I kept thinking that she would call to apologize. DON'T GO THERE!!DON'T DO IT!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

This was my first visit to Dr. Pham and Dr. Buckman. I had actually scheduled the appointment with Dr. Buckman; however, he was rather busy with patients. Dr. Pham was absolutely wonderful. She listened very intently and didn't feel the need to berate me for being overweight. Both doctors were VERY caring toward their patients. I noticed when other patients walked in, they were treated like family members rather than like a dollar sign. No one is rushed out - so you might have to wait a while and not be seen at your appointment time. I am telling you, it is worth the wait. I have never seen such great and personalized service. I give both her and Dr. Buckman an A+

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010