Ratings for Dr. Medhat G. Bedros

Had problems with depression was given a number for a cruise/ also problem with arthritis 8 months to get a referral

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Worst doctor my wife and I have ever had the displeasure of being hurt by. He is NEVER concerned about your needs..simply says "you are just getting older". Terrible bedside manner and FORGET trying to get a referral..if they don't lose the paperwork they forget to schedule your appt. This is the worst managed office we have ever had the displeasure of working with--we got a new doctor and wish we would have listened to our kids 10 years ago and dropped this QUACK!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Yesterday was my 1st time with Dr Medhat Bedros. I really liked his staff and the Dr very well. Dr Bedros, really listens to you after he asks you questions! I was and am very impressed with him

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Bedros has been my mothers Dr for many years. We moved away but still travel to see him. The wait is very minimum. The treatment is always wonderful. He is such a great dr and has helped us through numerous problems. He always helps in a jamb, even last minute when no one else seems to care. Very important, his staff is MOST EXCELLENT! Thanks Dr B :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I loved Dr. Bedros! he treats me and both my parents! He is truly an amazing doctor who treats everyone like his own family. He has been my parents doctor for years. We live an hour away but we still make the drive because of how amazing and knowledgable he truly is. I would recommend Dr. Bedros to anyone seeding a truly caring knowledgable doctor. He really does care about his patients. A doctor who truly does an honest job.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Staff is very helpful and kind. They always remind me of my appointment which is a plus! Doctor is great, very attentive and listens to all your concerns even if you take forever. Very knowledgeable and his advice saved my life. I have been his patient for the past 4 years. I recommend him to everybody out there.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010