Ratings for Dr. F.M. De Souza

Dr. De Souza was the first and best ENT I ever had. He saved my hearing and always was the kindest person I had the pleasure of being a patient of.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Anyone visited Dr. Desouza recently? What is his contact number and address? Thanks

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Has done three surgeries on my daughter. He's brilliant.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr DeSouza was a great doctor, with a serious face and a truthful tongue. He had extensive experience and a great reputation. He removed a Cholesteatoma from my ear when I was 5 and I was a patient of his for 30 years thereafter. I saw him every 6 months for serial detriment of the cavity left after surgery. It was a particularly sensitive procedure because the cavity opening had a nerve ending and because of the area surrounding. There is no replacement for the trust I had for this man. He really had his patients' best interest at heart and was very skilled, which over the years was most obvious. He always made sure I was as comfortable as I could be and talked me through times that could only be quite painful. Now that Dr DeSouza is retired, I am a little nervous to have someone else perform such a sensitive procedure.... C.MacDonald

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Though Dr. De Souza does not have an excellent bedside manner, he is an excellent and knowledgeable Doctor. When I was 29 he removed my cancer ridden Thyroid and no one would ever know it unless I showed them. Yes he failed to come out and speak to my family after the operations, but his handy work and dedication to getting the job done right was more important. He saved my life! In my opinion his bedside manner sucks because he does not want to get to personal and have his emotions toyed with because he became your friend, he is your doctor and a damn good one! I brag about him every chance I get! Thank you Dr De Souza.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Terrible bedside manner, spoke over my father as he asked questions and cut him off several times. I echo a previous review which noted that he is clearly threatened by the knowledge his patients might have. As a future health care professional, I felt that he was particularly rude towards me, saying he had already answered my question when he hadn't and laughing inappropriately when my father expressed his genuine surprise at the diagnosis based on feedback from other clinicians. His attitude during our entire session was dismissive, amused and condescending. Didn't provide us with any helpful suggestions about next steps and refused to answer my question when I asked him directly. We also had to wait 15 minutes in the waiting room past our appointment time and he spent all of 1 minute "diagnosing" my father. Would not recommend at all - he's an arrogant physician which doesn't take time to think about his work or the way he interacts with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

After reading the reviews I was not looking forward to taking my wife to this Dr for a consultation prior to her thyroid removal surgery. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with us; he spent over an hour going over things with us and putting together a plan for her surgery. The negative reviews here were completely opposite of what we experienced today.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

What a caring & compassionate very knowledageable Dr Very thorough in his exams and excellent communication skills - Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

My experience with the doctor has been exceptionally good. He was very knwoledgable and courteous. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011