Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. McCutcheon

I was very unsatisfied with this doctor. I brought my 9 month old in to have him seen for possible chickenpox and the nurse told me over the phone that it probably wasn't chickenpox. When I got there, on time, I had to wait an hour and 20 minutes before seeing the Dr. When we did see the Dr. she said she had never seen chickenpox before but swore that this was not chickenpox...she then preceded to tell me she didn't know what it was but then started writing a prescription for a steroid! I was furious! Two days later my son's condition worsened so we took him to the urgent care where they took a sample to test it for chickenpox (something Dr McCutcheon should have done) and the test came back positive, so they gave hime an antiviral. We had been to Dr. McCutcheon's office a handful of times and the Dr never washed her hands before working with my children (however, the nurse did every time). This Dr is older and out of touch with up to date medicine and medical methods.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

This Dr. is awesome! She makes same day appointments, has an on-call cell phone, will return your call at any time of night and will research any question you have if she is not sure of the answer. She is quick to send you to a specialist if she thinks your children needs one. Her office has a Dora room, a Nemo room, a Spongebob room and a Nascar room, there is also a treasure chest for boys and girls with toys for after the visit. The waiting room has toys, TV and nice couches, it always smells nice. The recepcionist is very friendly and helpful. I take all 3 of my children to her and feel lucky to have found her. I would reccomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010