Ratings for Dr. Kelvin K. Snyder

Amazing doctor! He is very kind and compassionate. He is patient and is always willing to listen. I drive 45 minutes across town, because he is the first pediatrician (out of about 5-6) that my boys have seen that I have felt completely comfortable with. Neither of my children ever get sick so he only ends up seeing them once a year and he never failed to remember a name.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr Snyder is WONDERFUL! We met with him while I was pregnant with our son to interview him and knew he was the right choice. He is a great listener, gives his patients his home telephone number, responds to e-mail messages, has a wonderful staff with great advice nurses and he truly takes an interest in his patients. He is kind and gives you his full attention during our appointments for our son. He is great about answering questions in a way that we understand without talking down to us. We love him and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good pediatrician in the Portland area.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010