Ratings for Dr. Louis De Santis

I had a visit today with Dr DeSantis, I tend to be the nervous type at the dentist, from the staff, to the Dr I was put at ease, they are all wonderful people, I'm very happy to have gone to such a great place, very knowledgeable, clean, and very important they all have a heart and are deeply concerned for your well being. I will be returning to this office. Thank you again Dr DeSantis, Rita and Colleen

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Having just finished a Cosmetic treatment with Dr. DeSantis I am so happy. My smile is perfect! The care was meticulous and well performed. "Dr.D" is a true artist and I am so so happy I chose him for my new Veneers.... Judy

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I just had the pleasure of replacing my old dental laminates with brand new ones. Not only are the new ones easy to clean but my gums no longer bleed and the swelling is gone. The swelling and bleeding stopped when Dr. Desantis made my temporary laminates. I cant believe how good I look and how natural the laminates are. They look like real teeth and no one can tell I wasnt born with them. I was happy my friend referred me to him. Everything was explained to me before hand. Since he is a specialist I thought it would cost more to be treated by him. I was so surprised to see his fee almost the same as one that a general dentist gave me. I am very very happy and cant sing his praises enough. Great job Dr. Lou and I will definitely refer my friends to you

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

A great Doctor and a wonderful lovely man. He is being given the lifetime achievement award by the Richmond County Dental Society at their 100th anniversary. That tells you all you need to know!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I was apprehensive about meeting a Dentist for a total mouth overhaul, being that it is very extensive work. I was told I needed a Prosthodontist and was referred to Dr. DeSantis. I was extremely nervous before my appointment but as soon as I walked in I was put at ease with the friendly staff. Usually in doctor's offices you sit and wait for a long time, which gives you time to get yourself worked up even more and makes you think about the impending visit. I was called in within minutes of filling out my paperwork. As soon as Dr. DeSantis came in to introduce himself I felt a sense of calmness. After our consultation I knew I was where I needed to be and felt I could trust him with my mouth. I was also impressed with the office and the "spa-like" atmosphere that is conveyed. It was a long road, but I can say my mouth is the healthiest it has been, not to mention I love my beautiful smile he created for me. I would, and have, recommended Dr. DeSantis to my family and friends. I'm so happy I made that initial appointment!! Thank you Dr. DeSantis & your staff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I am happy to recommend Dr. Desantis as my Dentist. His work is excellent, his personality is calming and his fees are fair. He is a specialist and his crown cost was not much different then my old dentist who is not a specialist. I am impressed that he took the time to explain everything and that my well being was his first concern. I have never met a more caring doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

where do i begin , Office was very clean made me feel very comfortable , the staff is out standing kept checking up on how im doing and if i needed anything , any question i asked was answered very helpfully such beautiful staff , the Dr was the best he made me under stand what was going on with my mouth , explained it in such ways that i could picture it happening . he started work on me and i cant believe how beautiful and artistic , hes the real deal , i tell all my family and friends about him not a single bad thing about him his staff and office feels like home when im there thank you so much Lou !! gave me a beautiful smile now im always smiling ! cant thank you enough!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting Dr DeSantis office via referral for some much needed dental work. He took the time to explain each procedure I was to have done. He was patience, kind and exhibited a true understanding of my needs. He answered a plethora of questions that I had and streamlined the answers into easily understandable words and talked too me, not over me. The end results speak for itself, my teeth and smile never looked better. Dr DeSantis is a true dental artisan, his pride and dedication to his art reflects in my smile on a daily basis, thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Excellent Doc! Great Experience and I look and feel great. The best recommendation, the beautiful cards that fill the office with praise and thanks from many many patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014