Ratings for Dr. R. Rand Hale

I have had the privilege of calling Dr. Hale my personal physician over the last 9 years since moving to Klamath Falls. He and his staff have always given me valuable health advice and direction. Making me feel comfortable, cared for and a valued person/patient.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I went in for a physical and never got one even though the insurance company and I got billed for one,Dr Hales was rude and he never had me remove even one piece of clothing no prostate exam nothing,I hate these exams as much as the next guy but they are necessary.He would not listen to me and kept cutting me off,in my opinion he is the worst Dr I have ever went to in 65 years,I don't feel Skylakes is any better since they did noting when I told billing about this horrible experience with Dr Hales.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Hale is the best: Doctor, human being. He practices what he preaches. He treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. R. Rand Hale's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal