Ratings for Dr. Edward NG

Very honest and friendly. Appointments were fulfilled with punctuality and care. Pleasant experience. Very happy with experience.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

an honest and reliable dentist. i moved away from Coquitlam so don't go to him anymore but got great care for many years before

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

they're very nice and helpful. always a pleasure when i go in to get my teeth cleaned!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

I've been a patient for 11 years. Dr. Ng is always very thorough with my cleanings. He's friendly and I think that's a big plus because I don't think going to the dentist is particularly fun. I get regular reminders in the mail. What can I say? I'm happy with my dentist. Never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Ng Is the best dentist hands down! I have been going to him for 20 years and he is a genius! He is not over priced and does excellent work. I have not had one cavity since he has been my dentist in 20 years. I highly recommend him:)

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Well, I'm happy to have found a caring dentist. I assume it's because Dr. Ng is older & less revenue oriented as is the case with younger dentists. Dr. Ng seems to really care & want to give his patients the healthiest option for caring for their teeth. Most dentists are ****s willing to drill or do worse to you simply for the money. I have not found this to be the case with Dr. Ng. He has a great bed side manner, the wait times are minimal to none & he only removes tooth material as a last resort. My faith in Dentists is been improved by the fact that there actually are good dentists in the Vancouver area. Not sure about his daughter's practice though as I have never met her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010