Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Leong

I had hernia surgery with Dr Leong. He spent the time to explain everything, and recovery was less than a week because I had it done laparoscopically. Great Job!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He is a great doctor. My surgery and recovery went great. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr.Benjamin Leong was very helpful in explaining the surgical procedure of a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy which required. He answered all of my questions in a professional manner.The surgery went smoothly and I was discharged soon after.I would recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Leong

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Not exactly helpful or Nice. Had to complain to the nurse and she explained more than Dr Leong did about my surgery.. Also had a minor complication and he never explained the side effect or the reaason why this could happen. The first time I met him, he was very frustrated and rude saying, "I dont know when you will have surgery". Then left without even ackknowledging my mothers questions or concerns bout the surgery. I went in for a Laproscopic Chloecystectomy. The ER doctor let me know I needed surgery and told me MUCH more bout what to expect than Dr. Leong. Overall Dr. Leong dosnt have bedside manners nor imformative bout the surgery and what you may experience!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Benjamin Leong's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2003)

AARP